Providing ongoing customer-focused support through energy metering solutions and billing services for credit and prepay devices, we can offer a number of billing solutions for any variety of energy types to suit your needs.
Whether meter reads are collected through one of our automatic meter reading (AMR) systems or supplied by you, we can create and issue monthly or quarterly bills to your residents and if required, manage the cash collection and credit control on your behalf.
The invoices we raise through our energy metering solutions can be tailored to your specific requirements.
What we can do:
- Supply a bespoke residents’ welcome pack introducing our company and its role
- Produce and issue bills on a monthly or quarterly basis as required
- Provide a summary of all invoices produced in a format of your choosing
- Supply trained staff to discuss energy bills, meter reads, payment plans etc
- Generate a monthly report of any current outstanding customer balances
All meter read data is loaded onto our billing system and is validated using our proven data validation process. This highlights where no readings have been received, or where exceptionally high or low consumption is recorded compared to historical data.
- Aged Debtor Report – Provides a full breakdown of balances owed broken down into aging periods (current, 30, 60, and 90+ days). The report is processed monthly.
- Exceptions Report – Provides an analysis of those customers who have not made any payments, have unusually large account balances, where on our wireless systems (the vOne and vThree) we have detected a system fault. The report is processed monthly.
- Invoice summary report – Provides a full listing of all invoices raised during the month/quarter.
- Any money collected on your behalf is paid directly into a dedicated client bank account. Once a month the account is reconciled to produce a statement of all monies received. Following reconciliation, all money collected is then transferred to your nominated company bank account.
Managing credit risk
When customers are connected to prepay and credit devices, it is possible for them to get into debt and have difficulties paying their bills. At Energy Billing we recognise that domestic debt is a major problem for owners and managers of decentralised energy systems. Please see our services under Debt Management
Multiple Payment Methods
Our energy metering solutions allow flexibility and choice to your customers for them to be able to pay their energy accounts is very important. As such, we understand the need to pay using different methods. We therefore offer a number of different payment options to your residents, if required to provide this facility.
- Over the internet using our dedicated portal www.energybilling.co.uk
- Via PayPoint at over 27,000 outlets across the UK
- Over the telephone with our 24 hours 7 days a week automated payment line.
- Standing Orders arrangements with a customer’s bank
In the unlikely event that the wireless automatic meter reading systems are unavailable, a backup key code system is also used directly on the unit.
Get in touch to find out more – our team of experts are ready to discuss your requirements and help find the right solution.