We provide ongoing customer-focused support through energy metering solutions and billing services for credit and pre-pay devices, and we can offer a number of billing solutions for any variety of energy types to suit your needs.
Whether meter reads are collected through one of our automatic meter reading (AMR) systems or supplied by you, we can create and issue monthly or quarterly bills to your residents and, if required, manage the cash collection and credit control on your behalf.
The invoices we raise through our energy metering solutions can be tailored to your specific requirements.
What we can do:
- Supply a bespoke residents’ welcome pack introducing our company and its role
- Produce and issue bills on a monthly or quarterly basis as required
- Provide a summary of all invoices produced in a format of your choosing
- Supply trained staff to discuss energy bills, meter reads, payment plans etc
- Generate a monthly report of any current outstanding customer balances
All meter read data is loaded onto our billing system and is validated using our proven data validation process. This highlights where no readings have been received, or where exceptionally high or low consumption is recorded compared to historical data.
We can provide different reports for you:
- Exceptions Report – Provides an analysis of those customers who have not made any payments, have unusually large account balances, or where on our wireless systems (the vOne and vThree) we have detected a system fault. The report is processed monthly
- Invoice summary report – Provides a full listing of all invoices raised during the month/quarter
- Any money collected on your behalf is paid directly into a dedicated client bank account. Once a month the account is reconciled to produce a statement of all monies received. Following reconciliation, all money collected is then transferred to your nominated company bank account
Managing credit risk
When customers are not connected to prepay and credit devices, it is possible for them to get into debt and have difficulties paying their bills. At Energy Billing we recognise that domestic debt is a major problem for owners and managers of decentralised energy systems. Please see our services under Debt Management for more information here.
Multiple Payment Methods
Our energy metering solutions allow your customers flexibility and choice, meaning they are able to pay their energy accounts using a variety of methods.
Simple, reliable pre-payment:
- Over the internet using our dedicated portal
- Via PayPoint at over 27,000 outlets across the UK
- Over the telephone with our 24 hours 7 days a week automated payment line
- Standing Orders arrangements with a customer’s bank
Our team of experts are ready to discuss your requirements and help you find the right solution. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, whatever your enquiry.